Arboretums and Botanic Gardens
of San Diego County
Balboa Park Gardens
- One of the largest city parks in the United States, Balboa Park boasts of a tremendous collection of plants, museums, and the San Diego Zoo.
- A hidden gem right on the cliffs above the Pacific Ocean in Encinitas. Small, but loaded with hidden areas and great views.
San Diego Botanic Garden
- San Diego Botanic Garden - formerly Quail Gardens. Located in Encinitas.
South Bay Botanic Garden
- Located on the Southwestern College campus in Chula Vista.
Water Conservation Garden
- Need help in planning a water conserving landscape? You won't find a better demonstration garden than this. Located on the campus of Cuyamaca College in El Cajon.
More Arboretums & Gardens
American Public Garden Association
- If you're travelling and want to visit some local botanic gardens, check out this site to see the wide variety of gardens around the United States.
Arboretums & Gardens of the Los Angeles area
Huntington Botanical Gardens
- Considered by some to be the best botanic garden on the west coast. Plus, you can visit the famous mansion and library and art collection.
Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
- Historic and Beautiful.
The Gardens of the GETTY
in Los Angeles and Malibu. Exceptional - World Class.
Return to Main Menu
Please report non-functioning links to